We want to be sure you're submitting with confidence and so we've got a lot of great information in the Get Started section at btfe.com. From step-by-step directions to a helpful 2 minute how-to video and the required Submission Form that must accompany your package you'll find everything you need for a successful submission. Just be sure you're logged in with your Coordinator credentials to view this important information. Remember, all receipt scan earnings will be automatically identified and credited to your school’s account online. No action is needed from you to receive your receipt scan earnings during the December and April check runs.
1. Sort Your Box Tops Into Three Piles and Bundle Each Pile
Regular clipped Box Tops should be bundled into groups of 50, using rubber bands, envelopes or baggies. Label each bundle with "50" on the outside.
Completed collection sheets should be stapled together to total 50 Box Tops. Some sheets have only 10 or 25 spaces, so you may need to staple several sheets together to reach 50.
Bonus Box Tops certificates should be bundled together.
Remember, Box Tops clips don’t need to be perfectly trimmed!
Remove any new labels, and Box Tops clips or bonus certificates that have expired.
Make sure no Box Tops certificates are attached to collection sheets.
If you have any Bonus BoxTops™ codes, do not mail these with your submission. These 14-digit codes must be redeemed online in order for your school to receive credit.
All of these bundles can be submitted in one package!
2. Fill Out the Online Submission Form
You must use the current submission form (go to "Submit Box Tops" and click on the "Go to Submission Form" pink box). This tells us how many Box Tops you are submitting for your school (remember, you do not need to count receipt scan earnings) and can be completed in three easy steps:
Enter the number of Box Tops and Bonus Box Tops that you are submitting. The form will automatically calculate the dollar amount for you. NOTE: all fields are required. If you do not have any Bonus Box Tops to submit, enter "0" in the Bonus Box Tops field (otherwise your submission form may not download to print).
Verify the amounts you have entered. If your submission requires more than one package, you must print a unique submission for each one that clearly shows what is in that package.
Print out the submission form. Packages without submission forms cannot be processed. If the submission form is not downloading, try these steps:
- Log completely out of your BTFE.com account using the Log Out button up by the search bar.
- Clear your browser history – if you are unfamiliar with this step, search “how do I clear my browser history” in your search engine for instructions.
- Log back in to BTFE.com.
- Be sure you do not have Auto-Fill enabled. Usernames, passwords and quantities need to be typed in by hand.
- If you are still having difficulty, please restart your computer and try another browser such as FireFox, Chrome or IE 10.
- If you are using a mobile device try a desktop computer.
- If you are still having difficulties, call us at 888-799-2444 so we can assist.
- Currently, you are not able to reprint a submission form. Please create a new submission form to print and save it on your device in case you need to print it again.
3. Prepare and Mail Your Package
Staple your bundle of Bonus Box Tops certificates to your submission form. Then, put everything into your package in this order:
Box Tops clips on the bottom
Collection sheets next
Submission form and bonus certificates top
Remember, each shipment must have one unique submission form showing the number of Box Tops that are in that particular package. Do not send multiple envelopes in 1 shipping box (i.e. 2 or more submissions in 1 flat rate box).
You can submit packages anytime throughout the year; they just need to be postmarked on or before the deadline to be included in the next batch of school checks.
Check the postmark rules of the mail carrier you choose to use. If your package is received after 6:00 pm, some carriers will postmark your package as the next day.
We highly recommend saving your receipt and tracking your shipment.