Current Hot Issues:
For Expired Checks (less than 18 months old):
- If the check was issued within the last 18 months, have a School Administrator (school principal, assistant principal, secretary/admin asst in the front office) call us at 1-888-799-2444 to initiate a replacement check. (A replacement check request must be done via phone; e-mail requests cannot be supported.).
- If the check was issued more than 18 months ago, we are unable to replace the check. General Mills imposes this condition because of the time and cost associated with administering uncashed program payments for extended periods of time. General Mills will not replace checks requested more than 18 months after the original check was issued.
Unable to log into BTFE.com:
- If you do not yet have an account on the app, get the app on Google Play or the Apple App Store and create an account. Then use the same username and password to access BTFE.com.
- If you are trying to log in but nothing happens when you put in your username and password, make sure you are entering the correct password that you use to get into the app. You may be entering the wrong password but the page is not displaying a message. Please try typing your password again, and if that does not work you should reset you password.
- If you are getting stuck at the Terms and Conditions, please go to the mobile app. If you already have the app downloaded, please uninstall and reinstall. This will prompt you to accept the Terms and Conditions there. These are the same Terms and Conditions on the website. Close your browser (you may need to clear cookies/cache) and try to login to the website again. You should not be asked to accept the Terms and Conditions at this point since it is the same login for the app.
- If you are still having issues , go to https://www.boxtops4education.com/s/contact-us and choose General Program Information, Provide as much detail as you can so the issue can be sent to the correct team for review (include operating system, browser and version, if using a mobile device provide details of that device, send any screen shots that will help).
For Submission Form Issues (including “Submission Error Undefined” error):
- NOTE: all fields are required. Try this first - enter a number in both fields (example: enter "0" if you have no Bonus Box Tops) field otherwise your submission form may not download.
- Log completely out of your BTFE.com account using the Log Out button up by the search bar.
- Clear your browser history – if you are unfamiliar with this step, search “how do I clear my browser history” in your search engine for instructions.
- Log back in to BTFE.com.
- Be sure you do not have Auto-Fill enabled. Usernames, passwords and quantities need to be typed in by hand.
If you are still having difficulty, please restart your computer and try another browser such as Chrome or Firefox. If you are using a mobile device try a desktop computer.
Website slow or down:
The system is overloaded right now with so many users trying to access it due to the submission deadline. Please be patient and try again. You may also want to try using a different browser, and try a desk top computer if you are using a mobile device.