Having trouble with the Submission Form or updating your account? We’re sorry. We are seeing intermittent, but on-going issues. Please try these steps:
For Submission Form Issues (including “Submission Error Undefined” error):
- NOTE: all fields are required. Try this first - enter a number in both fields (example: enter "0" if you have no Bonus Box Tops) field otherwise your submission form may not download.
- Log completely out of your BTFE.com account using the Log Out button up by the search bar.
- Clear your browser history – if you are unfamiliar with this step, search “how do I clear my browser history” in your search engine for instructions.
- Log back in to BTFE.com.
- Be sure you do not have Auto-Fill enabled. Usernames, passwords and quantities need to be typed in by hand.
If you are still having difficulty, please restart your computer and try another browser such as FireFox, Chrome or IE 10. If you are using a mobile device try a desktop computer. If you are still having difficulties, call us at 888-799-2444 so we can assist.
For Account Issues (unable to update account to a new school, or upgrade account to coordinator):
- Under "My Account," complete all fields under "Personal Information."
- Be sure you do not have Auto-Fill enabled. All fields need to be typed in by hand.
- Click save.
- Scroll down to "Upgrade to Coordinator".
- Click "Sign Up Now".
- If it still doesn't work, wait 24-48 hours and try again.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, please contact us at 1-888-799-2444.