Thank you for your interest in enrolling your K-8 school in the Box Tops for Education Program to help your school get what it needs!
Signing up for the Box Tops program is easy!
- Take a look at the Official Rules on our website to make sure that your school meets the requirements for the program: https://www.boxtops4education.com/Official-Rules
- For the fastest assistance, have a School Administrator call us at 1-888-799-2444.
- Alternatively, a School Administrator can complete the BTFE Enrollment Form.pdf, sign it, and return it to us. Please follow the instructions on the form.
- Additional documentation, including but not limited to, may be required to complete the enrollment review:
- Private schools should have documentation of their 501(c)(3) status and Tax I.D.
- We also ask home school associations to provide proof of 501(c)(3) letter or proof of state tax exemption, student count by grade, and curriculum.
- It may take up to 30 days for us to complete the enrollment process. If it’s been 30 days and you haven’t heard from us, please give us a call. We’ll be happy to take a look at it with you.
Any other questions? Please give us a call at 888-799-2444, M-F, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Central Time. Or, for 24-hour coordinator support, check out our coordinator-focused interactive FAQs at http://support.boxtops4education.com/help.
Please note: Only K-8 schools are eligible for the Program and we can only accept enrollment requests from a School Administrator.