What if the school's check is expired?

If the check was issued within the last 18 months, have a School Administrator call us at 1-888-799-2444 to initiate a replacement check. (A replacement check request must be done via phone; e-mail requests cannot be supported.). A school administrator can include: Principal, Vice Principal, School Office staff (including, but not limited to, titles such as: secretary, administrative assistant, school treasurer/bookkeeper). This does not include teachers, nor members of the PTA/PTO/parent group even if they hold a titled position.

If the check was issued more than 18 months ago, we are unable to replace the check. General Mills imposes this condition because of the time and cost associated with administering uncashed program payments for extended periods of time. General Mills will not replace checks requested more than 18 months after the original check was issued.

Contact Us

Still have questions? Reach out to our team and we're happy to track down the answers!
Para soporte en español, llama al 888-799-2444 y selecciona la opción 2.